Fluid \ Cream Receiving Operator
Graf Creamery, Inc., located in Bonduel, WI, is continuing to expand its facilities and workforce and as a result has a Fluid/Cream Receiving Operator position available.
- The fluid/cream receiving Operator is responsible for the efficient operation of the fluid/cream equipment within the load out and receiving areas in the fluid/cream Intake department. This position is at the beginning of our butter making process.
- Unloading/loading cream truck tankers
- Taking Truck Samples
- Works with the quality department and the first shift fluid operator to ensure equipment, general cleaning and housekeeping in the area is done according to company policies
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree(GED)
- HEALTH AND DENTAL INSURANCE
- Paid Holidays
- Bi-weekly Paycheck
- Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Matching 401K
- Annual Sick Pay
*Wages are based on education and experience